Symantec AntiVirus Corporate EditionAutomated defense and response against the latest viruses, spyware, and adware
Due to Broadcom acquisition of Symantec, orders may be delayed. Please contact us for details.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition Overview
Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition provides real-time virus and spyware protection for workstations and network servers to enable enterprise-wide system uptime. The solution automatically detects and repairs the effects of spyware, adware, viruses, and other malicious intrusions, and side-effect repair keeps systems operational during security disruptions. A comprehensive view of clients via centralized logging, threshold alerting, and graphical reporting helps transform security data into actionable information. Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition now offers support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 clients as well as Linux clients, and is highly scalable for extensive use throughout even the largest enterprise.
- Advanced, enterprise-wide virus protection and monitoring from a single management console
- Symantec tamper protection guard against unauthorized access and attacks, protecting users from viruses that attempt to disable security measures
- Integrated Web-based graphical reporting:
- Scalability to support thousands of users
- Simple installation
- Streamlined workflow and usability
- Available reports meet primary administrative needs
- Linux client support
- Improved protection from spyware and adware, including:
- Spyware repair enhancements that automatically block
- spyware installation
- Stealthed spyware detection and remediation
- Improved spyware repairs for invasive risks
- Backed by Symantec Security Response, the world’s leading Internet security research and support organization
New features in this release
- Client support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista™ Service Pack 1
- Support for Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3
Download the Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition Datasheet (PDF).
- All licensing is delivered electronically unless otherwise noted.
- Basic maintenance includes: 1 hour Severity One Response Time Goals, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Business hours Telephone Access to Support Engineers, Downloadable software upgrades, updates and patches, 2 designated callers per Product Title.
- Essential Support includes: 30 minutes Severity One Response Time Goals, 24x7x365 Telephone Access to Support Engineers, Downloadable software upgrades, updates and patches, 6 designated callers per Product Title.
- Business Critical Services available for certain products. Please contact us for more information.
- Looking for renewals? Government or Education Licensing? Please contact us or use our Quote Request Form.